Friday, August 11, 2006

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

Had first aid course from 9-4 plus today, got test
somemore and everybody passed, i got 24/25
if only the test in school were that easy too.
I didnt really pay much attention during the class
i'm just lucky to score. Pangseh the academy
again today, sorry guys i didnt feel like staying
out after what happened. Andrew and Val
will know, anyway i went back home to rest
for an hour and went for a 30 mins run.


My lower back is still killing me, i was running
on grass just now. 3km run tomorrow
i dont think i will do that well cause the opti
kids are running machines tim especially.
I'll just do my best and hope the back wont ache


I realised that my off water discipline has improved
compared to my opti days, it was always ' oh i need
to run cause i need to lose weight" i know that and
everyone knows too but honestly it doesnt happen.
Now there's a slight change its "oh i need to hit the
gym,gotta strengthen my body and gain weight'.
And you'll see me in the gym, not so often at nsc one
though, but at tampines swimming pool. Cause tts
where the "real" guys train and looking at their
muscles just motivates me even more....


After my run just now i went surfing the net to gather
some info on the regattas the squad will be competing
in the few months. I've go the dates of the competition
itself but its up to ssf to decide how early they are sending
420s there to train and how many sailors are going..



1. Australian Youth Championship
2007 in Tasmania, 6-10 jan.

2. Sail melbourne 2007 invited
classes-420, 16 to 20 jan

3. World championships in New Zealand
the website said it should be roughly
around jan-feb

It will be cold in tasmania cause its all the
way down south and opp. hobart. Temperature
range: 8-24 degrees, i'm typing down the
extreme based on the websites i checked.

I'm not too sure about melbourne, it could
be around 15-22 degrees, maxi correct me
if i'm wrong.

Eh, dunno abt New Zealand.. hees

Got a race to run tomorrow gotta
sleep early, goodnight!

No comments: